Are you looking for a stable telephony solution that is fully integrated with Bitrix24 and can be controlled from a user-friendly interface? Or do you already have Asterisk and are tired of the fact that any change needed for business must be introduced by the system administrator?
We present a solution for managing telephony right from your Bitrix24. Let your supervisor manage the extensions and queues on PBX without leaving your CRM, and save more complex tasks for the technical specialists!
Asterisk with FreePBX installed on your server or on cloud is required for the app. If you don't have it yet, our engineers are ready to deploy it for you. For free!
The application allows you to:
- manage extension numbers of users in Bitrix24, connect deskphones or softphones to work with telephony;
- manage queues: determine how incoming calls are processed, who receives them and what should be done if no one answers within the time granted;
- connect one or several providers and choose a default number for each employee;
- coming soon: handle voicemail and IVR.
- The application is free and is in open beta testing mode.
- Asterisk with FreePBX installed is required, as well as network setup for connection to Bitrix24 and a deskphone or a softphone.
- The application does not process any personal data and voice traffic of the subscribers on external servers.
- MYPBX does not provide Asterisk integration with Bitrix24 (call records storage in CRM, determination of the person responsible for an incoming call, etc.). For the full integration, please use the Asterisk Integration application.
- Extensive experience in telephony integrations (we have been automating call centers since 2014)
- We understand our clients’ business well (we work with dozens of call centers, with Metro C&C, Marktperf, DIDWW among the large ones)
- We use it ourselves (we have our own call center with 50+ agents)
- We put our heart and soul into our products (strong product team, > 10 thousand hours invested in application development within 3+ years)
- Industry Leaders (Best Bitrix24 Solution Developer in 2020)
- We are trusted worldwide (> 20 thousand installations, clients from 55+ countries)
Application for managing FreePBX from Bitrix24
We perform our module support in Open Lines chat. You can reach us via:
- The chat right in your Bitrix24 (the link opens a chatbox in your Bitrix24).
- The chat at our web site informunity.us (the icon in the right bottom corner opens a chatbox). After the start of the dialog, enter your email so that you could receive a notification about our reply and the communication history even after you close the tab with the chat in your browser.
The first way is the most convenient one: you will always find our reply and the communication history in your Bitrix24 messenger. But for the support chat to work in Bitrix24 On-Premise, you must have all necessary modules installed and the portal must have an external connection established. If the first option does not work for one reason or another, please proceed with the second one.
Please note that we do not provide technical support via phone or email.
If you haven't received a prompt response, please wait for our reply within the next 8 business hours. We work from 9 am till 6 pm Moscow time (GMT+3), Mo-Fri.
We care about your feedback and do our best to answer all of your questions. Text us
- FreePBXversion 13.0.121+, installed from the official image included in CentOS;
- Installed control module on FreePBX;
- SIP trunk;
- For the On-Premise edition of Bitrix24 - an active license key and a valid SSL certificate.
- "Integration with Asterisk" app installed
- Install the app.
- Go to the "Settings" tab.
- Enter your FreePBX address to connect the application to your FreePBX.
- Make sure “Status” has changed to “Connected”.
Detailed setup instructions can be found here.