Are you ready to start issuing invoices with credit card payment option enabled right from your deal tab and to control settlements?
The AssetPayments application allows you to accept online payments by Visa/Mastercard/Amex/UnionPay credit card, Apple or Google Pay, via bank transfer or by cash and receive funds to your bank account in US, Canada, any of EU country and CIS.
Application version 2.0.0 offers:
- Issue invoices right from the Deal, in SMS, chat or messengers, Sales center and Webshop;
- Numbering templates support;
- One click button to add products from the deal;
- Companies or contacts list support;
- Linking invoices to the deal;
- Moving the deal after successful payment in a kanban;
- Deal pipelines and states;
- Setting successful payment for Bitrix24 invoice after successful payment;
- Base currency support;
- Payment authorization instead of immediate charge;
- Payment confirmation by email;
- Duplicate callback to third-party software
- Payment link generation to send it via any mobile messenger;
- Personally designed payment page.
The user guide is available here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLte8WpV4nahA98A1VXOFHpezl-Y1Vri5PxiOoqU4Lk/edit
Version 2.0.0 includes the Automatic Payment Routing (turnover distribution between several legal entities)
- Changing settlement accounts based on the invoice amount and currency;
- Controlling sum limits and "rotation" settlement accounts in a circle to avoid exceeding the allowed limit;
- Distribution of payments between different companies, regions, or countries based on individual markers.
We also added support of direct charge and authorization for invoices:
- Sent via SMS from the Deal;
- In chat and messengers connected in the Contact center;
- in the webstore.
Updated instructions available here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLte8WpV4nahA98A1VXOFHpezl-Y1Vri5PxiOoqU4Lk/edit
The AssetPayments application allows to accept payment with Visa/Mastercard/Amex/UnionPay credit card, Apple or Google Pay, bank transfer or by cash and receive funds to your bank account in US, Canada, any of EU country and CIS.
The AssetPayments application is ready to use right after installation and does not require additional registration to work in demo mode.
The AssetPayments' testing account allows you to check the app functionality without necessity to do live transactions.
You should contact the AssetPayments support department if you are ready to switch in working mode and require personal payment credentials.
The installation guide is available here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLte8WpV4nahA98A1VXOFHpezl-Y1Vri5PxiOoqU4Lk/edit